All our technicians are highly trained and PAL/APAL licensed pest controllers.
Innovative and targeted treatments that resolve pest problems effectively.
Free professional pest inspection to correctly identify the type of pests and infestation.
106 victims, aged from 10 months to 57 years old reported to have suffered food poisoning after consuming food bought at Padang Syah Bandar and Padang Hiliran night market. One victim, a young boy aged 5, who consumed fried chicken that was bought at the night market experienced severe food poisoning symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhoea. He passed away on the way to the hospital, and autopsy revealed that Salmonella bacteria were present in his blood and heart, which was the cause of his death.
Datuk Dr Anwa Sulaiman, Terengganu Health Director urged the public who visited the night markets on 28th Feb and 1st March to seek immediate medical treatment if found to be experiencing signs of food poisoning symptom. Kuala Terengganu Health Department identified 3 food traders who were believed to have sold food contaminated with Salmonella bacteria. They were immediately closed for operating for a week and ordered to clean up.
Salmonellosis; an infectious disease is one of the most common cause of food poisoning worldwide. It can be caused by lack of hygiene in food handling, poor sanitation and from cross contamination of pest such as cockroaches and rats. It is important for food business operator’s to take prevention measures by instilling good hygiene habits in food handling practices. As added measures, protecting food premises from pest infestation can increase the health and safety standards.
Source: Bernama, Astro Awani, New Straits Times